Certified Test Peer Counselors provide:
• Confidential HIV/STI counseling and testing,
• HIV Rapid Testing with same-day results (on Tuesdays only),
• RNA HIV testing (available all clinic days),
• Disclosure counseling,
• Risk reduction counseling,
• Referrals for on-site STI treatment and community resources.
STI Test Results are provided by phone on Mondays from 1-3pm by calling 415.554.9634. Please note that HIV test results are available in person only, not by phone.
We are not an anonymous HIV testing site and are under California mandate to notify the Department of Public Health when we have a positive HIV test result and to provide the persons name and date of birth. It is also important to know that all HIV specimens include the person’s name and date of birth on them when they go to the local lab for confidential testing. For a listing of anonymous HIV testing providers go to the San Francisco AIDS Foundation.